Custom Face Masks: Important Factors to Consider
The best facial skin care products will be customized according to your skin type. In this case, the face mask is going to perform two functions. The first one is to moisturize your skin. Secondly, it is also going to protect your skin from the harsh environment. Here are some tips for selecting the best face mask for your skin:
* The face mask you select should have a very specific purpose. For instance, if you plan on having facial treatments in a salon or spa, then a regular daily facial will be more effective and more beneficial than some fancy face masks. Daily facial treatments include a lot of movement and exertion, which is why you need a face mask that has a great sealer and will not slip or tear easily. Most printed face masks available in the market are designed to slip and tear, so make sure you choose a printed one that has a thick material that is easy to clean. You will also have to decide between a plastic or silicone sealer.
* Face masks can also be custom made according to your skin type. For example, if you have dry skin, you will require a thick mask that will give your face enough protection. On the other hand, if you have oily skin, then you will be able to go for a lighter version of the printed face mask with added moisture. There are a lot of companies that can help you with this task, but before you take up the service, make sure you do not go for cheap ones that will only damage your skin. Instead, choose the right one that suits your skin type and goes for the right quantity.
* The way you use your face mask is important as well. Do you just put it on right after cleansing and moisturizing your face? Or do you suck your thumbs and use it right before you go to sleep at night? If the latter is the case, you can use disposable face masks that do not cause any sensation on your lips and tongue. On the other hand, if you prefer to leave your prints on your face and not feel any irritation, then you should choose reusable mouth masks that do not cause any suction.
* Make sure to buy the right size. As stated earlier, there are a lot of companies that will allow you to customize the size of the face masks that you want. Thus, if you want to buy a mask that fits you perfectly, make sure you order a few more than what you think you will need. Likewise, you also have the option of buying adjustable ear loops and lace cups for your personalized face masks. These items will come in handy once you go out dancing or during a long talk with your friends.
* Ask the seller about shipping time. Most of the time, people will want their custom face masks right away. However, if you plan to wear the mask often, it is better to have it shipped on a different day. You may opt to have the mask shipped in an extra fabric that you can wash. This way, you will be able to enjoy the use of your mask even after it has been used.